If you don’t want yet another multi-purpose curing agent, but you want the longest gel time of the modified cycloaliphatic class of curing agents, Epikure 3380 is the product you have been looking for!
EPIKURE™ Curing Agent 3380 is a light coloured epoxy curing agent that has very low viscosity. Systems formulated with EPIKURE Curing Agent 3380 exhibit excellent corrosion and chemical resistance and good colour stability. It is ideally suited for architectural and maintenance coatings.
Application Areas/Suggested Uses
- Solvent-free coatings
- High solids maintenance primers
- Pastel coloured architectural coatings
- Pipe and tank linings
- Aggregate coating for outdoor exposure
- Excellent chemical and corrosion resistance
- Excellent gloss and colour stability
- Good flexibility
- Low mixed viscosity
Not sure if this could be the right product for you? Contact us today for more information or to request a sample.