Expanding into the B.C. Area?
our delta location can help you Reduce Customer Overhead, Improve Cash Flow and Maximize Returns.
To meet the changing needs of your supply chain, CCC 3PL Services Delta offers a wide range of logistics services to manage the flow of your goods from Coast to Coast. We will help you manage your supply chain efficiently, cost-effectively and most importantly, safely.
CCC provides full support in the planning, implementation and management of your supply chain— allowing you more time to focus on your business. With our expertise in the services we provide, you can be confident that an effective system for the flow of your goods will be successfully implemented. Scroll down to see a guide of services that we can customize to benefit your business!
Outsourcing your logistics requirements does not need to be complicated, in fact it should be just the opposite! In addition to providing you with more time, it can be a cost-savings solution as it reduces your direct warehousing, material handling and administrative expenses.
CCC 3PL Services Delta provides a professional, fully maintained warehouse facility located in Delta, BC, Canada. We consistently provide excellence in innovative opportunities to reduce customer overhead, improve cash flows and maximize returns.
CCC follows and respects the safety and management practices of Responsible Care and Responsible Distribution.
Are you looking for ways to tackle the changing needs of your supply chain? CCC can help you with:
- Integrated Operations
- Designated Customer Service Representatives
- Management Reporting
Looking to lower Capital investment? Do you need a warehouse? Here is what we can offer:
- 17,000 sq.ft. heated warehouse
- Racking and block stacking storage
- Food grade storage – Warehouse Management System – Lot tracking
- CCC operated tractor trailer truck with live GPS
- Pick and Pack, Physical Inventory Auditing, Automated Reports
- Labour and Supervision
Are you in search of reliable transportation? With our full fleet and capable drivers, we can help!
- Supply chain management across North America
- Customs Specialists
- Carrier Management
- Shipment visibility
TRANSLOADING BULK MATERIAL
Whether you want to move bulk liquid, dry powder or plastic resin, we can assit you:
- 7 Rail Spots – currently can be used for plastic transloading, chemical powder, bulk liquid (DG and Non DG products)
- Fall protection in place for dry chemical transfer
- Flexible switching
- Transloading – Rail to Tanker, storage tank, package
- Tanker loading and unloading
- Spill containment
- Fall arrest system
- Truck to tank, and truck to packaging available
- CCC owned bulk liquids tanker
- 8 double walled carbon steel tanks
- 4500L carbon steel blend tank
- 7,000 US gallon aluminum Hydrogen Peroxide storage tank
- Packaging various sizes available
- Dilution from 59% capable
- Filtered water system – capacity for other chemical blending requirements
- Additional dike containment for future bulk tank
- Tank over-fill monitoring and spill containment linked to site security
- Integrated Wireless Remote Inventory Monitoring
- 7,000L S/S blend tank
- 2 M/T containment dikes to hold future tanks
- Current tank farm has expansion room for 2 additional tanks
Do you need to package liquid, dry or plastic materials? Here is what we can do for you:
- Filling from tanker or bulk storage tanks
- Blending, flammable liquids packaging
- Drums, totes, pails
- Portable pallet scale
- Fire suppression and grounding systems in place
- Lab is testing for GC, SG, Titration, COD, Colorimeter, Refractive index
- Spill containment, package boiler (steaming capability)
- 20 drum packaging line – tank to package, truck to package (Totes, Drums, Carboys)
- 3 carbon steel tanks – 32,000 gallon capacity
- Rail to package via transfer pod (pneumatic system)
- Tote bag and box packaging
- Dust collection
- Dedicated dry chemical powder plastics use
NORTH AMERICAN DISTRIBUTION
Moving materials from off-shore? Looking for a North American Distribution Partner? Or are you focused in BC? We can help.
- Warehouse network across Canada
- Fully supported Transportation Department
- Supply Chain Management – Pacific Global Sourcing Hub for North American marketplace
CCC’s warehouse management process is capable of providing reports, monitoring and reporting KPI’s and providing real-time inventory.
- Procurement Team
- Audits and Physical Inventory
CCC DELTA OPERATIONS
CCC Delta Operations is a combined warehouse, office, production and chemical and ingredients storage facility. At over 41,000 square feet, it houses 6 employees including management, quality control, packaging, driver and material handlers. Located centrally in Delta, BC (Annacis Island), it is strategically located at the heart of the lower mainland. We are the gateway to and from markets across the Pacific and are able to manage your needs from coast to coast with facilities across the country.
CCC follows the safety and management practices of Responsible Care and Responsible Distribution. We are also ISO certified.