Top Quality resins for optimal formulations
At CCC we distribute a large range of resins to help you obtain important properties such has durability, gloss, weathering and protection.
A resin along with a suitable solvent system will provide the base for formulating coatings which could be clear or pigmented
Resins are available to formulate any type of coatings: Solvent based, Solvent less, water based, radiation cured, to name but a few.
There are two classes of resins:
- Thermoplastic - which can change form in a reversible manner on the application of heat and
- Thermosetting resins - in which the change of form upon application of heat is permanent.
CCC is proud to offer you resins from two global leader suppliers:
Hexion’s resin products can meet the most demanding requirements. They will offer long-lasting protection and enhance your product durability. Hexion offers a wide range of proven, consistently high-performing materials to help our customers succeed.
Huntsman’s unique portfolio provide innovative solutions that enable formulators, chemists and scientists to be at the forefront of product development. Their base resins and their epoxy resins are sure to exceed your expectations.
Our range of resins include:
- Acrylic Resins Solvent Based (Paraloid, Hexion Hybrid) ˃ Request information
- Acrylic Resins Water Based (Rhoplex, Lucidene, Hexion Hybrid) ˃ Request information
- Epoxy Resins (Epon, Epikote) ˃ Request information
- Hardeners for Epoxy Resins (Epikure) ˃ Request information
- Hydrocarbon Resins ˃ Request information
- MDI Polymers (Rubinate, Suprasec) ˃ Request information
- Melamine Formaldehyde Resins (Resimenes, Maprenals)˃ Request information
- Monomers (HDDA, TMPTA, DPGDA)˃ Request information
- Poly Vinyl Alcohol ˃ Request information
- Reactive Diluents (Heloxy Modifiers) ˃ Request information
- Silicone Resins (Silquest, CoatOSil) ˃ Request information
- Solution Vinyl Resins (WPCH, WPCA) ˃ Request information
- Urethane Pre Polymers (Rubinate, Suprasec) ˃ Request information
Contact us now for technical support and product recommendations. We will be happy to help you!