At CCC we are aligned with world class chemical manufacturers to offer top-quality rheology modifiers
Rheology is the behavior of a product when subjected to shear or force. This property is of particular interest to the coating manufacturer, as in a majority of the cases, the coatings are applied under shear/force. An example would be an architectural paint being applied with a brush and the paint, while being applied is liquid and as soon as the brush/roller is lifted, the coating stops flowing.
There are several ways to control rheology. Any combination of Cellulosic thickeners, Acrylic resins, Modified Clays (Bentonites / Sepiolites / Attapulgites) will help in modifying the rheology.
At CCC we are aligned with Akzo Nobel and Tolsa to provide you with unique technologies and deliver top-quality rheology modifiers.
Bermocoll®, from Akzo Nobel, is used as a rheology modifier, stabilizer and water retaining agent for water-based decorative paints and building applications. Bermocoll® is a range of non-ionic cellulose ethers. Cellulose is a natural polymer derived from wood or plant fibres.
Tolsa makes rheology modifiers for the paint and coatings, construction, asphalt and bitumen, as well as for other specialty markets. With some of the highest purity mines of sepiolite in the world, their products will surely satisfy your need to have an innovative rheology modifier.
Tolsa’s products are:
- Pansil and Pangel Sepiolite Rheological Additives
Our range of rheology modifiers include:
- Attapulgites: Cimsil G30 ˃ Request information
- Bentonites: Pangel OMD1/ OM4/M280/ M211 ˃ Request information
- Film Forming Agents (Bermocoll) ˃ Request information
- Sepiolites: Pangel S9/ B5/ B10/ B20/B40/ S1500/ ˃ Request information
- Stabilizing Agents (Bermocoll) ˃ Request information
- Thickening agents (Bermocoll) ˃ Request information
Need technical advice to identify the best solution for your application and needs?
Contact us now.