We are proud to offer a large selection of Hexion’s top quality curing agents.
In order to develop full strength in a water based construction product, you need to accelerate the reaction in the system. This is done by adding a curing agent to your formulation. The selection of the curing agent will depend on the resin system and its application.
In our continuous quest to provide you with the best chemical materials possible, we are proud to offer Hexion’s curing agents for all your needs and formulations.
Over the past 60 years, Hexion has been at the forefront of curing agent innovation to satisfy formulators’ application challenges and to achieve their desired performance characteristics.
Hexion has a very large range of curing agents, whether you need low temperatures or underwater cure capabilities, enhanced chemical or water resistance, impact strength, superior peel, or flexibility, or blush and sweat-out free films, you can be sure to find the right solution for you.
Hexion’s EPIKURE curing agent line includes a range of curing agent types:
- Amidoamines > Request information
- Polyamidoamines > Request information
- Aliphatic amines > Request information
- Cycloaliphatic amines > Request information
- Anhydrides > Request information
- Curatives for powder coatings > Request information
- Waterborne Curing Agents > Request information
Need technical advice to identify the best solution for your application and needs?