THROUGH TRUSTED PARTNERSHIPS WITH OUR PRODUCERS, CCC OFFERS A DIVERSE SUPPLY OF ACIDS AND CORROSIVES.
Through trusted partnerships with our producer partners as well as production at our own manufacturing facility, CCC is able to offer a diverse supply of acids.
Acid applications stem from water treatment, metal cleaning (pickling), fertilization, glass etching, anodizing, battery acid and oil well acidizing. Whether you’re in search of a dry acid such as sodium bisulfate for PH reduction (water treatment), boric acid to be used as a disinfectant, pesticide or fire retardant; if you are contemplating hydrofluosilicic acid for water fluoridation, sulphuric acid for rust removal or even nitric acid (which when combined with ammonia produces ammonium nitrate) to use in fertilizer applications, we can be your trusted supply partner.
Consider sulphuric acid - an important commodity and one of the most used acids in industry, from refining metals to a key component in the production of fertilizers. Contemplate hydrochloric acid, used to acidize oil well formations and metals and not limited to industrial applications, but also plays an important role in the manufacturing of various foods and such substances as calcium chloride; no matter the industry, it is clear that acids are a key component to everyday life.
Our range of acids include:
- Acetic Acid – all grades ˃ Request information
- Citric Acid ˃ Request information
- Formic Acid ˃ Request information
- Glycolic Acid (Hydroxyacetic acid) ˃ Request information
- Hydrochloric Acid / Muriatic Acid ˃ Request information
- Hydrofluoric Acid ˃ Request information
- Lactic Acid ˃ Request information
- Nitric Acid ˃ Request information
- Oxalic Acid ˃ Request information
- Phosphoric Acid ˃ Request information
- Dihydrate Phosphoric Acid Sulphamic Acid ˃ Request information
- Succinic Acid (Bio-Based) ˃ Request information
- Sodium Bisulfate Anhydrous ˃ Request information
- Sulfamic Acid ˃ Request information
- Sulphuric Acid ˃ Request information
Need technical advice to identify the best acid or customized blend of acids for your application and needs?
Contact us now.