CCC, SOLVENT AND LUBRICANT SPECIALISTS
Lubricant base oils are categorized by their physical characteristics and/or refining process, as follows:
Group 1: Base oils have a sulfur % Wt. content of > 0.03 and a viscosity index of 80-120.
Group 2: Base oils have a sulfur % Wt. content of < 0.03 and a viscosity index of 80-120.
Group 3: Base oils have a sulfur % wt. content of < 0.03 and a viscosity index of > 120.
Group 4: Base oils are 100% Polyalphaolefin (PAO)
Group 5: All base oils that are not included in Groups 1 -5 (naphthenics, esters and polyglycols)
Proven to be responsible, responsive and ready, we strive to achieve competitive, sustainable advantages as your trusted chemical supplier. You will know we are achieving our objectives when you witness us exceeding your expectations to provide service and to offer you top quality chemical solutions. We apply our extensive knowledge and expertise to provide value to your organization and to help you grow your business
Our range of lubricant base oils include:
- Naphthenic ˃ Request information
- Paraffinic ˃ Request information
- Petrolatum ˃ Request information
- Linpar Series ˃ Request information
- Polyalphaolefins ˃ Request information
- Spectrasyn™ Series ˃ Request information
- Spectrasyn m PAO-Elite™ ˃ Request information
- Synthetic Esters (Ketjenlube Polymeric Esters) ˃ Request information
High Performance Oil
- EDM Fluid ˃ Request information
- Silicone Oil ˃ Request information
- Isopar Series ˃ Request information
- Bright Stock – Kendex® Series ˃ Request information
- Hydrotreated – Kensol® Series ˃ Request information
Need technical advice to identify the best corrosion control additives for your applications and needs?