WE PROVIDE THE RIGHT RHEOLOGICAL MODIFIERS FOR LUBRICANTS TO FORMULATORS WHO ARE READY TO GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
In our continuous quest to provide you with the best chemical materials possible, we are proud to offer top quality rheology modifiers for lubricants for all your needs and formulations.
Rheology modifiers play a vital role during the formulation of a lubricant. In many cases, the base stock has a viscosity which is Newtonian in nature and when the lubricant is exposed to heat, pressure and shear, the lubricant must not lose its viscosity, which is where the Rheological additives are needed. These are usually synthetic esters, modified to provide lubricity at very high pressure and shear.
As one of the top chemical suppliers in Canada, CCC has extensive technical expertise and a wide selection of rheology modifiers that can help you create unfailing formulations. We can assist you in determining the best product match for each unique application.
Our range of rheology modifiers include:
- Ethyl Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose and Methyl Ethyl Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose- Bermocoll® ˃ Request information
- Magnesium Oxide ˃ Request information
- Precipitated and Fumed Silicas (AmSil) ˃ Request information
- Zinc Oxide ˃ Request information
- Barium Hydroxide ˃ Request information
Need technical advice to identify the rheology modifiers for your applications and needs?