CCC offers a wide range of Acetate Ester solvents
Acetate Ester solvents have good solvency power for many natural and synthetic resins (e.g. nitrocellulose) and are commonly used in lacquer thinners, wood lacquers and a wide variety of coatings.
Isopropyl and butyl acetate are commonly used as volatile solvents for the manufacture and application of many types of finishes.
Less volatile ester solvents are used as “ending” or “tail” solvents for organic coatings and as coalescing aids for latex paints. All the acetate esters are miscible with many common organic solvents. They are used commonly in printing inks, aerosol sprays and in personal care products such as solvents for fragrances, cosmetics and personal care. Acetate Esters are also used as an intermediate or processing solvent in the pharmaceutical industries.
Some of the more popular and most regularly used Acetates Ester solvents are:
- Ethyl Acetate ˃ Request information
- Isopropyl Acetate ˃ Request information
- N-Propyl Acetate ˃ Request information
- n-Butyl Acetate ˃ Request information
- Isobutyl Acetate ˃ Request information
- Glycol Ethers P Series Acetates ˃ Request information
- Glycol ethers E Series Acetates ˃ Request information
- N- Butyl Propionate ˃ Request information
Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact us now for technical support and product recommendations.