AT CCC YOU CAN FIND TOP QUALITY ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBONS FOR ALL YOUR FORMULATIONS
Aliphatic solvents are also used in agriculture in the manufacture of pesticides, herbicides, for the extraction of fats, oils and flavorings. The solvents are used in printing inks help application process, assisting the ability to stay put, keep its bold color and dry as fast as possible. Solvents are also used in many industrial-cleaning applications including maintenance cleaning. Solvents are used to remove oily grease and other impurities.
Some of the more popular and most regularly used aliphatic hydrocarbons are:
- Petrolene 1520 ˃ Request information
- Mineral Spirits ˃ Request information
- Odourless Mineral Spirits ˃ Request information
- Cansol 7 / Low Odour Mineral Spirits ˃ Request information
- Cansol DX3641 ˃ Request information
- Cansol 140 ˃ Request information
- Hexane ˃ Request information
- Heptane ˃ Request information
- All Isoparaffin Hydrocarbons including: ˃ Request information
- Canpar C
- Canpar E
- Canpar K
- Canpar L
- Canpar M
We have an extensive list of aliphatic hydrocarbons, to find what you are looking for, do a quick search here.
Proven to be responsible, responsive and ready, we strive to achieve competitive, sustainable advantages as your trusted chemical supplier. We will exceed your expectations by providing excellent service while offering you top quality chemical solutions. We apply our extensive knowledge and expertise to provide value to your organization and help you grow your business.
Contact us now for technical support and product recommendations.