Are you looking to move towards VOC Exempt Solvents? If so, we can help you
Being committed to sustainability and green chemistry, at CCC we have made readily available to you a wide range of VOC Exempt and Low VOC Solvents. Together, we can reduce VOCs in Canada starting right now.
Although the United States has had regulations in place for some time, Canada is beginning to implement VOC regulations. Stay ahead of the curve! Choose VOC Exempt materials.
Our range of VOC exempt raw materials include, but is not limited to:
- Dimethyl Carbonate ˃ Request information
- Tertiarybutyl Acetate (TBAc) ˃ Request information
- Methyl Acetate ˃ Request information
- Acetone ˃ Request information
- PCBTF (Parachlorobenzotrifluoride) ˃ Request information
- Propylene carbonate ˃ Request information
We have an extensive list of VOC exempt solvents, to find what you are looking for, do a quick search here.
In the United States today there are few VOC exempt solvents that are not HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants or ODS) and even fewer that can be purchased at a reasonable price.
CCC can offer you two HAP free solvents:
Need technical advice to identify the best solution for your application and needs?