CCC Chemicals provides a broad portfolio of top quality metal precipitants
When metals enter a treatment process, they are in a stable, dissolved aqueous form and are unable to form solids. The goal of metal treatment is to adjust the pH of the water so that the metals will form insoluble precipitates. Once the metals precipitate and form solids, they can then easily be removed.
CCC offers a full range of options using a calcium, magnesium or sodium carrier.
Our range of metals precipitants include:
- Calcium chloride 35%, flake ˃ Request information
- KERMIT—Kerly ˃ Request information
- Magnesium oxide and hydroxides—Flomag ˃ Request information
- Na3T—2,4,6 tri-mercapto-s-triazine ˃ Request information
- Sodium sulphide flake ˃ Request information
- Sodium hydrosulphide granular ˃ Request information
- Sodium dimethylethylthiocarbamate 40% ˃ Request information
At CCC, our goal is to provide you with top quality metals precipitants that can help you grow your business. To help you succeed, we offer first in class chemical solutions, coupled with unparalleled technical assistance and almost 100 years of service to the Canadian market.
Need technical advice to identify the best solution for your application and needs?
Contact us now.