INEOS Styrolution is a leading styrenics supplier with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties
INEOS Styrolution offers a broad portfolio of standard and specialty product grades in the styrenics industry.
Styrenics are one of the most important thermoplastics. They have a low density and high stiffness, unmatched aesthetics as well as optimal performance and good processability, which also makes them excellent value for the money.
Their product offering includes:
- ABS Specialties are available in pre-colored grades and have the ability to fit the most demanding product applications. ˃ Request information
- ABS Standard (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a thermoplastic resin, used primarily in aesthetic colorful products that need to be heat and impact-resistant. ˃ Request information
- Polystyrene (PS) is a thermoplastic resin that is used in many applications, such as disposable packaging, electronic devices, large appliances and household goods. ˃ Request information
- Styrene-based copolymers (SAN, SMMA, AMSAN, ASA, MABS,) and blends (ABS/PA, ASA/PA, ASA/PC, MBS) are thermoplastic resins that are mainly used in various technical applications, such as vehicles, tools, appliances, communications devices, computers and more. ˃ Request information
- Styrene-butadiene block copolymer (SBC) is a thermoplastic resin that is transparent and impact-resistant. It is used to provide a high optical appearance and is mostly found in food and display packaging. ˃ Request information
- Styrene monomer (SM) is an intermediate product. It is a colorless liquid that polymerizes easily. ˃ Request information
Click here for a complete list of products.
Want to learn more? We invite you to visit INEOS Styrolution’s website!